Welcome to Brookshire Village
Due to recent burglaries in the Carmel area, Carmel Police would like to remind homeowners about a few home safety tips to help protect their property.
Home Safety Tips:
- Be extra cautious about locking doors and windows when you leave the house, even for a few minutes.
- Set your alarm.
- Report suspicious or unusual activity to police
- When leaving home for an extended time, have a neighbor or family member watch your house and pick up your newspapers and mail.
- Indoor and outdoor lights should be on an automatic timer.
- Utilize motion sensor lights.
- Do not leave your garage doors open.
- Leave a radio or television on so the house looks and sounds occupied.
- Contact the Carmel Police at 317-571-2500 and notify us of your vacant house.
- Please-Please-Please…It is important to replace the bulb in your dusk-to-dawn light when it burns out. This light is mandatory and it really helps prevent crime and provides a sidewalk light as well. If you are unable to change your bulb, email us and it will be replaced for you.
The Mission of the Brookshire Village Home Owners Association is to protect the environment, promote community welfare and encourage social interaction. Our Board consists of volunteers with a desire to preserve, protect and enhance our village through an organized, inclusive effort.
Email our webmaster with any questions, comments, ideas or technical matters.
— Brookshire Village Directors