Welcome to Brookshire Village
Important Message Regarding Trash Pick-Up
Trash & recycling service for tomorrow, Tuesday, Feb 16th will be suspended. Service will resume on Wednesday, February 17th, and will run on a one day delay for the rest of the week. Also, please regarding the proper placement of carts during snow events. Republic has requested: When placing your recycling and waste out for collection, please be mindful of the plows and areas where heavy snow banks are present.
Referrals for snow and/or ice removal for driveways and/or sidewalks
Phil Belcher: (317) 432-6370
Mike Klemen: (317) 452-9858
Spider Lawncare: Contact Faith: (317) 900-7151 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
The regular in-person February Board meeting was not held because of Covid precautions.
Regular Board responsibilities will continue to be met. The homeowners’ dues statements
($175.00) for 2021 will be mailed on March 15, 2021. Ayryn is gathering information regarding
the upcoming landscaping costs and will provide them for Treasurer Pat for budget purposes.
REMINDER: keep streets clear of parked autos when there is a probable chance of snowplows
coming through Brookshire Village.
Due to recent burglaries in the Carmel area, Carmel Police would like to remind homeowners about a few home safety tips to help protect their property.
Home Safety Tips:
- Be extra cautious about locking doors and windows when you leave the house, even for a few minutes.
- Set your alarm.
- Report suspicious or unusual activity to police
- When leaving home for an extended time, have a neighbor or family member watch your house and pick up your newspapers and mail.
- Indoor and outdoor lights should be on an automatic timer.
- Utilize motion sensor lights.
- Do not leave your garage doors open.
- Leave a radio or television on so the house looks and sounds occupied.
- Contact the Carmel Police at 317-571-2500 and notify us of your vacant house.
- Please-Please-Please…It is important to replace the bulb in your dusk-to-dawn light when it burns out. This light is mandatory and it really helps prevent crime and provides a sidewalk light as well. If you are unable to change your bulb, email us and it will be replaced for you.
The Mission of the Brookshire Village Home Owners Association is to protect the environment, promote community welfare, and encourage social interaction. Our Board consists of volunteers with a desire to preserve, protect, and enhance our village through an organized, inclusive effort.
Email our webmaster with any questions, comments, ideas, or technical matters.
■ Quick reminder. A few fellow residents request to please clean up after your pets when you are walking them. ■
— Brookshire Village Directors